Monday, October 25

It's GO TIME!

I'd like to start by saying "Thank You" to The Michigan Scene for listing me.  It's nice to know that people notice.  I love what you do, even if you hurt some feelings along the way.  Actually, I like when you hurt someone's feelings.  There's nothing wrong with being honest or irreverent.  Keep it going and give my best to T and Gary.  Henry, I'll see you this weekend and thanks again.

After this Saturday we'll have reached the midpoint for this years Tailwind Series.  I have some work to put in having missed the Linden CX, but after the win at Mad Anthony this weekend I feel confident.  My lap times were strong and I tried not to soft pedal the last couple laps because I knew the training would help.  I will be at the 'Ice Ice Baby' again this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be dirt roads, the Saturday and Sunday are Vet's Park CX.  My goals for Vet's are no secret- I'm going for back-to-back wins.  Lofty goals given the competition from the young guns (Ryan and Ben) and Brian of Recycled.  There's also the unknowns who show to test there form for the day.  Anyway you need to have goals and things to work for. 

When this weekend is over it's the final week for 'Ice Ice Baby' then on to Traverse City for the 21st running of THE ICEMAN COMETH.  More to come next week on this, but here's a teaser-I might be starting with the 2:05:00-2:10:00 group?  Whenever that is?

Received my rewards today from last weekend- Pretty sweet, chicks in New York are paying top dollar for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment