Sunday, March 7

Sunny Days (literally)

First week of March has past and there was sun for multiple days. Temps flirted with 50 deg and the riding miles came easy. 145 miles on the week and 830 for 2010. This week looks 'warm' with a chance of rain towards weeks end. Going for 170+ so I can surpass the 1K mark. Why? Why not! Right now I have fallen back in love with riding. 2-3 hour rides seem the same as 1 hour. Soon racing will start and the real 'training' efforts will take over. I hope it doesn't spoil the fun because this has been a great start. It won't. I won't let it.

Everyday I clip-in and roll down the drive a sense of calm and peace come over me. I'm free. Free to think. Free from my phone. Free from everything else. This freedom makes me a better person. It balances me and reminds me that life is about experiences. I choose to experience things through riding. Find your passion and desire and let it free you. You have the power of choice, whether you believe it or not, so choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment