Sunday, March 14

New Beginnings....New Goals

Spring is a week away and with this new season comes the start of racing, landscaping and goals. I have a new team and a new bike for 2010. (Details to come). New races for me and new goals. It's time to look forward and take what I have from the past and use it to grow and improve myself. As much as a result compares you to others it also shows you how you have progressed (or not). I have a good feeling about where I'm at and where I'm going. Things won't improve over night, but they will be better and when the season(s) is over I know I will be proud of what I have accomplished.

Everything requires a plan and the ability to adapt, persevere and overcome. Only time will tell how all these play out. Two more weeks until Barry-Roubaix and the first measure of where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment