Wednesday, November 3

The Great White North?

Well the weather for this years 'nice'man is ever changing and with 2 days left it looks like more of a iceman.  Temps in the upper 30's and a chance of snow (30%).  The weather isn't the story though.  The story is how everyone comes together for one day of racing (riding).  Pro's, roadies, mtbers, young and old they all have a reason and a story.  My story, for this year, has not been finalized.  It has a beginning and it goes like this.

 I have a goal for a sub 2 hour finish and over the last 3 years it has eluded me.  A bad crash, flat tire and getting stuck in single track have all cost me.  This year should be, will be the year I break 2 hours.  My goal is a sub 1:50:00 and top 10 finish.  The biggest obstacle this year is starting in wave 6.  I have a 3 minute gap before I catch the next group, but then there's 80+ riders to pass.  All I can do is my best and hope for a little luck.  See you all up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment