Sunday, September 12

Addison Fall Classic


Even though it's not officially Fall, the weather these last couple of days has sure felt like it.  Cloudy, Highs in the mid 60's and breezy. September is here and some of my favorite races too.  Today was Addison Oaks.  The coarse was super fast and in great shape.  The weather was perfect and I was ready.  I won't go into great detail about the days events, but the race went well.  I finished in 1st place for the men's expert 30-39 and 2nd overall expert on the day.

Post race is were I had some fun.  I talked with a lot of people, enjoyed some pulled pork sandwiches and road around the various parts of the coarse for the sport race.  I had a few friends racing and wanted to cheer them on.  It was a blast.  Congratulations to Jamie and Carey for there podium spots.

Next stop is the Double Cross this weekend at Waterford.  I haven't been on the cross bike this year, so starting Wednesday that's what I'll be doing.  I hope I can keep the strong results, but cyclocross is a different kind of racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment