Sunday, January 17

First Week Back

The first week for 2010 training has come to an end. All did not go according to plan, but the week ended with some good rides. I took a little too much time off the bike after the cyclcross season, so the miles will be slow and tough at times. It feels good to get back in the saddle(no pun intended) and begin another journey of discovery and education.

I will being riding in some new events this year and seeing some trails and towns that I have not been to before. I have already found some new routes that I will be using. I have ridden past these roads for years and never bothered to see where they went. Now I know and it was worth the look. I know there are still many roads not traveled and I am excited to see were they lead.

Tomorrow starts another week and the weather looks good. I am planning a new ride for the weekend so I hope the dirt roads lose the mud. This week it got dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment