Sunday, January 3

2010

It was a challenging 2009 return to racing. The early riding went well, but when May arrived the riding slowed. My landscape work kicked in full steam and things remained busy until the end of June. I did most of the races I had planned and finished mid-pack. I would rate the season a B-. I am eager to make a stronger effort for 2010 and I have a feeling this is going to be a great year. Not only for my riding, but also for my family and business.

The new year and season(s) are starting to come together. The schedule is 80% done. The training schedule 70% done. I should have most of it finalized by this weekend. I do know that I start training next Monday. I will post a more detailed report this weekend. There are still some unanswered questions. Should I ride for a shop? Will the snow finally show up and make training tough because I plow? Will my nagging plantar fasciitis slow me down? Somethings will be answered sooner than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment