Tuesday, January 3

Retort for TMS - WTF!

Jules: What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does JMAK look like?
TMS: WTF?
Jules: What country are you from?
TMS: WTF? WTF? WT - ?
Jules: "WTF" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in WTF?
TMS: WTF?
Jules: English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
TMS: Yes! Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
TMS: Yes!
Jules: Describe what JMAK looks like!
TMS: WTF?
Jules: Say 'WTF' again. Say 'WTF' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say WTF one more Goddamn time!

JMAK: Not Hatin, Dissin or Angry. Keep rolling TMS and speak your mind. Your irreverence, passion and cultural throw backs but a smile on our faces. Back to Our Future: How the 1980s Explain the World We Live in Now--Our Culture, Our Politics, Our Everything

3 comments:

  1. touche...stairs today, tomorrow though. tnx for the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3.1.12

    WTF? did I miss something???? - Osgood

    ReplyDelete
  3. No JGood- nothing missed. Just having some fun.

    ReplyDelete