Friday, December 30

Every End is A New Beginning

2011 was a season(s) of enjoying the scene. I was hoping for more when in came to results but will take what I got. I met a lot of new people and grew some relationships stronger, so that makes up for results. Looking back over my info I'm not surprised on how racing went.

I started riding on January 17 and kept it up for about 3 months but only logged 500 miles. I didn't do any other training so that's it. April was better and by May I had managed 985 miles. Then work hit full force and I didn't keep track of riding at all. I know I didn't ride in June and finally got back to riding in early July.  When the dust settles the year has ended with 2,500 - 2,750 miles / 150 - 166 hrs.

2012 is will be a season of more focus and commitment. I will focus on my family, career and the joy of cycling. I have completed my plan and have started preparing for next season. Things will be very busy, so scheduling will be very important.

That's all for 2011. Have a safe and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment