Saturday, March 21

Base training has started.

Had a slow start to the week. Only 3 hrs of riding through Thursday. I wasn't feeling healthy and thought the cold was still with me. Friday I went out to see how things felt and the body felt great. Put in 7.5 hrs over the last 3 days and woke up today still healthy. Increasing the weekly hours again so things are back on schedule.

I enjoy getting out on the dirt roads in N. Oakland. Still rough in spots, but it's nice not worrying about cars and traffic lights. I've enjoyed trying some new routes and seeing how I can change ride times for a given day.

The trails still look like another couple weeks before they dry out? We have rain forecast this week and more cold temps for next week.

This week I my have more road riding so I can give the upper body some rest and start prep. for FRCC and Kensignton. My MTBing events don't get going till the end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment