Monday, September 22

Waterford 1 and 2.......Still Working

Having 24 hours to think about the weekend I'm remaining positive and looking forward. I wasn't involved in the selections or made any spectacular moves but I managed to not get lapped and finished both days.

The competition is strong and very competitive. There's a solid group of 5-7 guys who can make a go of it. The season won't get any easier, but my fitness will improve.

Day 2 was definitely worse. Had a better start, but shortly into lap one the HR just didn't want to go up and legs felt heavy. Bpm ave. was down from day one and I couldn't hold the passing 45+ group. Time to recover and get back to it.

Great racing guys and Congratulations to Queen Ann for taking both days in the women's elite.

1 comment:

  1. I still fear you... Your like a stalker lurking in the dark. Waiting for your chance to pounce. You will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete