Sunday, February 20

It Just Feels Good

It was my first full week back on the bike and it just feels good.  I rode 6:48:00 for 109.3 hours, not epic riding, but it was fun.  My route has been up and down Beach Rd. with a loop around the Cranbrook / Kensington Rd. area.  Traffic is quite and there are some nice dirt  and paved climbs.  I will keep on this schedule for the next 2-3 weeks until I up the ride times and start some harder efforts 1-2 times a week.  Barry Roubaix might be back on, but it looks like a week of decision.  For now it's back to the Daytona 500, waiting for the snow to stop so I can go to work, and watching the World Championships of Cyclocross.  Universal Sports (Comcast 295) is Running it tonight (Sunday), but I DVR'd the womens from last night.  I already know who won, but missed the live streams because of family obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment